Monday 16 January 2012

Cursed Development

As I'm relatively useless when it comes to scripting, I've been looking all over forums for advice on where to start and I've come across numerous posts saying that character customisation can't be done in UDK, though I've seen video evidence of it been done...

The video I found before of the indie project called 'Genesis' is what I'm referring to. I've messaged the owner of the channel multiple times and commented on the video asking for some sort of help, but have had no reply, though I think I found their new YouTube channel, and I've recently messaged them on that one.

In the meantime I'll be looking at their blog at www.CursedDevelopment.com, where, much like I'm doing with my game, they've documented everything they've done. Hopefully I can find some sort of direction or find a way to contact them.

No comments:

Post a Comment