Monday 17 October 2011

Villa location

The villa can't just be placed in the middle of nowhere, it has to have suitable surroundings.

I want my villa to be located in the middle of a nice suburban area, much like the one seen in the 'Back To The Future' film series and the 'Malcom in the Middle' TV series -

Marty McFly's house in 'Back To the Future'

Though I'd like for the houses to be larger and posher, because it is unlikey that you'll find such a large villa in an area like the one above. The following pictures show the kind of location I'd like to create to surround my the villa, which I think will suit perfectly:




















The pictures above are pictures of suburban areas in California. Much like in these pictures, in my level the houses will be well spaced apart, have big driveways, and the roads will be widely spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment